The Barrett Group Provided Us Tools And Contacts To Consider Alternative Careers

Once 22 years old in financial service industry, I find myself want a change in the work. Barrett's group brought me as a client in the fall of 2008 just as the financial services industry collapsed and thousands of professionals start looking for work. It is frustrating and frightening time for me:
I feel as though my whole world came down on me. Barrett Group gave me the means and a contact to consider alternative careers, they researched contacts in my company are interested in and send a letter of introduction, they prepared a very good re-tailored for each job search and train me before and after each interview. The most important, Dan Resendes, my adviser, met with me over the phone every week and is always positive and supportive.

0 Response to "The Barrett Group Provided Us Tools And Contacts To Consider Alternative Careers"

Post a Comment

Silahkan tuliskan komentar anda dibawah ini dengan baik & benar, harap tidak melakukan spam karena pasti akan langsung kami hapus, opini, saran dan kritik kami persilahkan.